Glitchmachines has released version 1.2 of Polygon, a sampler instrument plug-in designed to facilitate the creation of stunning composite sound effects.
Co-developed by Ivo Ivanov and Thomas Hennebert, Polygon was conceived from the ground up with unconventional attributes and a fast, forward-thinking workflow.
Layering samples is only the beginning. Polygon’s unique granular mode will bend your samples into fresh material while its clean and logical interface, extensive modulation options and distinctive sonic fingerprint make it an invaluable tool for creative sound design.
Changes in Polygon v1.2
- New: improved, color coded, User Interface.
- New: improved random iso suite with groups and group selectors.
- New: pitch now updated in realtime instead of on new note.
- New: option to keep the same samples when switching presets.
- New: enhanced waveform display.
- New: cleaner font.
- Fixed: duplicate entry in the main menu.
- Fixed: Modulation Matrix MIDI learn bug.
- Fixed: Ringmod FM depth modulation bug.
- Fixed: Pitch knobs incorrect behavior.
- Fixed: better automation behavior.
- Fixed: no longer crashes when receiving 0 BPM message in some hosts.
Polygon for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $49 USD.