Softube has introduced a new luxurious-sounding bus compressor with saturation, sidechain, spatialization, and more. The Bus Processor is designed to provide musical glue for any bus, making your mix sound like a record.
We’ve received a lot of requests for a bus compressor over the years. Whether we would make one wasn’t up for debate. To make one that offers something extra for the modern producer, one that we would want to use ourselves, was essential. It took some time, but with ultramodern algorithmic compression in a classic compressor style, saturation, sidechain, spatialization, and more, we think you will agree that some things are worth the wait. This is Bus Processor.
Our reputation for producing tools that improve workflow and offer the highest quality sound is rock solid—and long. We have forged strong partnerships with premium brands like Tube-Tech, Weiss, Chandler Limited, and Marshall. Partnerships that have lasted twenty years. This is the legacy Bus Processor is built on. One of creativity, passion, and attention to detail. To create tools that innovate, you have to have heart, soul, and Rock & Roll Science.
Bus Processor features
- A modern bus compressor and saturator that glues your mix together.
- Takes sounds from clean to colorful without the loss of clarity.
- Provides finish and polish even with conservative settings.
- For use on all bus processing—from stem buses to the mix bus.
- Featuring compression, saturation, sidechain, spatialization with an air filter, stereo widening, a mono bass filter, and more.
- Total control of complex processes and advanced features with an intuitive, easy-to-use layout.
- In Console 1, use the compressor in the compressor section and the saturator in the output drive section.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Bus Compressor is on sale for the intro price of 99 USD/EUR until April 28th, 2023 (regular 149 USD/EUR).
The offer is available from Plugin Boutique and at the Softube store.