Gospel Musicians has announced the release of the Pure Sine Synthesizer sound library for UVI Player Workstation and MachFive 3.
Capitalizing on UVI/MachFive’s built in wavetable and analog synthesis, Pure Sine focuses on bringing pure sines, pulses, saws, square, and triangle waves used in today’s modern hip-hop, R&B, trance, dub-step, and urban genres. Pure Sine’s interface focuses on the most important synthesis controls in order to quickly program leads, basses, kicks, 808s, pads, effects, blips and a new urban stacked sine pad used in live gigs and on many pop albums. The only samples used for the sound creation are the EP’s and strings to produce the sine pad, but the rest of the waveforms are produced using MachFive’s extensive wavetable and analog synthesis algorithms.
Pure Sine takes advantage of UVI’s advanced scripting engine to provide an extensive GUI and built-in scripts to take advantage of the classic analog sounding legato, portamento, and glide functions needed to produce the classic slide/glide sound for synth basses and leads that do not re-trigger if played in a legato fashion.
Pure Sine Synth features
- ASDR Envelope.
- Mono/Poly Mode.
- Legato Mode.
- Glide Time slider.
- Sub Oscillator switch and level.
- Able to adjust the pitch bend up/down amount.
- Mod Wheel LFO for classic “Wobble” bass sound.
- LFO able to sync to host DAW.
- MIDI Learn function for all controls.
- Octo switch for instant octave bass and lead sounds.
- New Advanced portamento function to produces glide between notes,?even when they are played in a non-overlapping fashion.
- 4-Band EQ.
- Tape Delay effect.
- Dedicated Octave Buttons for high leads and low basses.
- Works with UVI Free Player.
The sample library is available to purchase for $79.99 USD.
More information: Gospel Musicians