Time+Space has announced the launch of Sculptor Epic Risers, a new Sculptor series Kontakt instrument by Gothic Instruments, following the hugely successful Sculptor Live Impacts and Sculptor: Massive Whooshes.
There´s nothing like a riser for inducing an instant kick of adrenaline in your audience. Whether it be as an audible warning of impending danger in a movie or a build up to a huge drop in a drum and bass track, risers create drama, excitement, anticipation and energy and, thanks to Gothic Instruments, it has never been easier to create your own rise FX.
From the most subtle of sweeps to huge powerful crescendos, SCULPTOR Epic Risers makes it incredibly simple to produce the sound you need – simply press a couple of keys for instant epic results or dive deeper in to the GUI to sculpt and experiment with infinite combinations…
Of the new release, Gothic Instruments founder Dan Graham says “With world-class sounds, endless tweakability and perfect beat-sync to your projects, SCULPTOR Epic Risers adds epic power and instant excitement to any build across all genres – rock, pop, dance, hip hop, film music and trailer music.”
Sculptor Epic Risers features
- Mix and match different sounds in the four RISE & TAIL menu windows and control the balance to produce sounds ranging from pure and identifiable through to complex and noisy.
- Use the SHAPE knob to change the attack and decay slope of the rise from slow to fast depending on your context.
- Control the amount of pitch change during the rise with the DEPTH control knob.
- Synced to your sequencer tempo, the RISE TIME buttons control the time (in bars) from the time a key is triggered to the peak point of the rise.
- Hit the RANDOM button for a boost of inspiration. Infinite possibilities will abound!
- Want to beef up your sound? The SUPER button creates an instant thick width effect adding depth and power to your rise.
Sculptor Epic Risers is available at a 20% discount until May 23rd, 2017 (regular £54.95 GBP). A loyalty discount discount is available to users of previous Sculptor titles, offering up to 40% off.