Flowsonics has announced availability of the new Graindrop granular delay effect that allows you to turn the simplest sound into something complex.
At its core, Graindrop was designed to be an experimental and versatile audio manipulation tool. With its emphasis on randomization, you can add subtle nuances to your sounds through the randomization of playback, panning, and muting.
Graindrop comes equipped with an XY-pad where you can assign and control two parameters simultaneously. It also includes a trajectory mode, which allows for constantly changing parameters.
- Stereo granular processing.
- XY-pad with linear trajectory mode.
- Different playback modes – Forward, Reverse and Random.
- Tempo synchronization to host.
- Automatable parameters.
- Twelve presets demonstrating different capabilities.
- Resizable vector user interface.
Available in VST and AU formats for Windows and Mac, the plugin is priced $24.99 USD for a limited time (regular $39.99 USD).
More information: Flowsonics