Beatport has announced the launch of a Remix Challenge with Rockstar Games to celebrate the launch of GTA Online’s latest musical updates, including a new virtual club, The Music Locker, residencies from world-class DJs, and much more.
Remix the dreamy, synth-heavy “Pool Song” which premiered on COLORS on 17 September 2020, by Berlin-based duo Lea Porcelain for a chance to win a release on Lea Porcelain Recordings.
The track is featured in GTA, and has a bunch of upcoming remixes from Âme, Frank Wiedemann, Blawan (Berghain) and Roman Flügel. Get your track premiered on Beatportal, and a $6000 prize package.
The winning remix will get an official release on Lea Porcelain Recordings, the track premiered on Beatportal and a $6,000 prize package including:
- Grand Theft Auto V Swag including Heist Edition Kubrick Set, Hoodie, and Zippo Lighter.
- One-year Loopcloud subscription.
- Bundle of plugins from Plugin Boutique.
- Beatport Download Credits.
- One year of Beatport Link Pro.
- NI Traktor S4 controller.
- A pair of Genelec 8020D studio monitors.
- Teenage Engineering “Ultimate Punch” Pocket Operator Pack.
- Roland customized V-Moda headphones.
- Roland Cloud Ultimate 6 month subscription.
- Roland Zenbeats Ultimate 6 month subscription.
- SUBPAC X1 and C1 Pro Wireless Bundle.
- Elektron Digitakt 8-track sampler and MIDI sequencer with effects.
Additionally, new Loopcloud users can start a free 30-day trial today and receive an exclusive GTA DRUM instrument, a free Audio Damage Dubstation 2 plugin and a 500MB sample pack worth $75 USD.
Join the challenge and submit your entry before March 14th, 11.59pm Pacific Time for a chance to win.
More information: Beatport