Soundtheory has launched Gullfoss, a dynamic equalizer effect plugin for macOS that intelligently adjusts its settings at every moment to improve the clarity of the audio signal.
Gullfoss uses Soundtheory’s unique computational auditory perception technology to identify and resolve problems in the frequency balance of your signal.
Adjusting its settings in realtime according to the audible features of the input signal, Gullfoss allows quick and precise fixes for issues that would otherwise be unsolvable or would require a lot of time and experience to resolve.
- Easy-to-use tool for everyone from the amateur musician to the professional mastering engineer.
- Clean user interface offers a set of basic parameters that can be adjusted to improve the clarity, detail, spatiality and balance of a mix or recording in a matter of seconds.
- Capable of fixing balancing issues between different sound elements without access to the individual tracks.
- Processes audio with unrivaled sound quality with new patent-pending equalizer technology.
- Capable of changing its frequency response more than 100 times per second and without introducing audible artefacts or degrading signal quality.
Gullfoss is currently available for macOS 10.9+ with host 64-bit plugins in the formats AU, VST/VST3 or AAX. A Windows version is scheduled to be released in 2018.
The plugin is available for $99 USD for a limited time as part of an early access deal (regular price $199 USD). A time-limited trial version is also available.
More information: Soundtheory