Loops de la Crème has announced the release of Gypsy Zither, a lovely, gorgeous sounding zither for Kontakt, with a built-in mixer, automatic glissando functions and original bonus ‘design’ patches.
Based on a delicate handmade instrument from Romania, GYPSY ZITHER is a very realistic and expressive zither for Kontakt.
It was recorded with a pair of omni AT4022, a ribbon SE VR1 and a Shure Bullet, and the instruments feature a practical built-in mixer that let you precisely control the sound, going from modern and cinematic to charming and retro.
Automatic glissando functions are included, and you’ll also find 6 highly original ‘design’ patches that should really spark your creativity :)
Gypsy Zither features
- 1 main patch and 6 extra ‘design’ patches.
- 151 samples (mono and stereo WAV, 24bit, 48kHz).
- 4 round-robin for maximum realism.
- Built-in mixer with 3 microphone signals.
- Automatic glissando functions.
- 20 custom IRs (reverb).
- Total size uncompressed: 367MB.
Gypsy Zither is available for purchase at a 50% introductory discount until February 14th, 2017. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or higher.