H.G. Fortune has released the STS-33 Pro synthesizer instrument for Windows as freeware.
The STS-33 “Space Transition Synthesizer” features the “Wave-Transition” method best suited for atmospheres, soundscapes, pads & textures. A straightforward user interface with 10 dedicated “Lazy”-Buttons for randomizing different sets of parameters makes programming easy. The Transition method plus the new Super Modulation X/Y control pad add a new dimension and motion for an evolving sound changing completely its characteristics.
STS-33 Pro features
- Super Modulation X/Y Control Pad to modulate up to 8 destinations simultaneously.
- Step Modulator – even driven by keystroke on non legato play.
- Enhanced LFO Section with 6 LFO and SH&H with 5 being syncable to keystroke.
- Frequency Split – have lower frequencies to mid-position (enhancing bass.) while the freqs. above can be panned.
- Four digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 256 selectable waveforms.
- Two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two output channels (F & D) with LoBoost, Saturate, Delay (+ modulation) and Pan to stereo sum.
- 10 dedicated Lazy buttons.
The STS-33 Pro plug-in is available to download for Windows (VST).
H.G. Fortune has also announced a limited time sale on its Serenity Pro plugin.
Serenity is a synthesizer aimed at creating various choir and string pad sounds. It is not meant to emulate a specific vintage string or choir machine, although you might find sounds resembling the flavours of the old machines.
Serenity Pro for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 5 EUR / $5 USD until November 10th, 2013 (regular 39 EUR / $45 USD).
More information: H.G. Fortune