HandHeld Sound has released the first part of its MAD Drum Kit Series for Native Instruments Kontakt.
MAD is going to be a 3-part drum kit series. It’s designed to pack powerful features and concepts, such as an extended dynamic range of pure stick-breaking attitude, innovative control, and streamlined design.
This first instalment features a REMO custom 5-piece Rock kit which is smaller in size and known for its tight sound.
MAD sports an environment for creating realistic grooves with maximum impact, and a very focused and detailed tonal quality.
Playability is further controlled via MAD’s custom script, featuring a totally variable velocity sensitivity, Legato grace notes, a robust Hi-Hat engine with modulation, auto cymbal chokes, and many other realism enhancements that glue things in the background.
- 3GB and 5,400+ individual samples, plenty of velocity layers, 4x Round robin.
- Extended and realistic dynamic range.
- Unique recording concept.
- Totally noiseless with no artifacts!
- Extensive Hi-Hat engine with many articulations and modulation options.
- Separate Left/Right hits on Snare and Toms.
- Intelligent Legato Snare Grace notes, Cymbal Chokes, and note overlap cleanup.
- Full mixer with EQ, Compression, and innovative mic bleed control.
- User friendly and includes a useful Groove engine with over 350 grooves.
- Optimized for studio production and LIVE triggering.
The sample library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $49 USD for the first 50 customers. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.
More information: HandHeld Sound