HandheldSound has announced the release of MAD RocknFunk, its first full release in the MAD Drum Kit Series for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Fuelled by a completely new interface and programmed from the ground up, MAD RocknFunk features three iconic drum kits delivering detailed and playable Rock Drum kits.
MAD RocknFunk builds on the original MAD legacy focusing on a detailed authentic dynamic range and delivering every nuance with maximum impact. HandheldSound has incorporated a long list of custom scripted features to make drum programming effortless and present you with detailed and playable Rock drums.
MAD RocknFunk features
- 3 Kits, 20 GB, 24,000+ samples.
- Up to 20 velocities per key and 4X Round Robin.
- Extended articulations with Left/Right hand samples and multiple drum zones.
- Legato Grace notes and cymbal chokes.
- Dedicated Hi-Hat engine.
- Full Mixer.
- Total control over microphone bleed.
- 700+ MIDI grooves.
- E-Drums and GM support.
MAD RocknFunk for Kontakt 5.5 or higher (full version) is on sale for $129 USD until June 12th, 2017 (regular $199 USD). Existing MAD users can upgrade for $50 USD.