VST Buzz has launched a two week sale on Scoring Mallets, a Kontakt instrument library by HandHeldSound, featuring a stunning collection of Marimba, Xylophone and Vibraphone instruments.
“Scoring Mallets” is a massive 20GB library that features 3 incredibly detailed and highly playable instruments – a Marimba, Xylophone, and Vibraphone, all recorded in a beautiful large scoring room.
While its primary use and design is for scoring applications, thanks to its full-featured mixer and proper microphone balance it excels in virtually every musical style!
Scoring Mallets features
- Premium Marimba, Xylophone, and Vibraphone multi samples.
- 38,000+ samples.
- 20GB (uncompressed), 3 patches.
- Unique Left/Right hand samples.
- Plenty of velocity layers, round robin, and release samples.
- Extensive mixing options.
- Innovative algorithmic Acoustic Positioner™.
- Highly playable and detailed sound featuring up to 5 microphone perspectives..
- Designed to use in Professional scoring applications.
- Intuitive UI and design.
- Includes special articulations replicating multi mallet operations and 4-Mallet Roll techniques.
- Polyphonic Step Sequencer.
- This product uses Watermarking copy protection technology.
Scoring Mallets for Kontakt 5.5 or higher (full version) is on sale for just 69 EUR until September 5th, 2017. Regular price 169.99 EUR.
You can still save 50% off on Plugin Boutique’s StereoSavage plugin as well. This sale ends August 29th.