Harrison Consoles has announced the release of its new Flow series audio effect plugin.
A channel strip plugin designed for mixing drums, AVA Drum Flow contains 6 routable processing elements and a master section with input, output, and routing controls.
AVA Drum Flow features
- Drum Character: A unique equalizer that detects drum hit transients and allows for the attack and tail sections of the envelope to be EQed individually
- Expander/Gate: A versatile dynamics processor that can be used as either an expander or gate to tighten your drum sounds and remove bleed from other nearby drum mics
- Signal Generator: Enhance your drum sounds with extra ‘snap’ or ‘thump’ by blending-in a gated noise or low-frequency tone.
- Compressor: Harrison’s full-featured console compressor with Ratio, Attack, Release, and Makeup controls
- 32C Channel EQ: An emulation of Harrison’s renowned 32C channel strip EQ
- Filters: High- and low- pass filters with selectable shapes.
- Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input Trim, and Output Trim.