Harrison Consoles has announced the release of AVA Vocal Flow, an all-in-one vocal processing suite complete with 7 routable mixing elements along with input and output controls.
Vocal Flow aims to provide the ultimate mixing workflow for achieving pristine vocal mixes efficiently without any extra hassle.
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to our unique development heritage: we first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog system.
The AVA Vocal Flow is an all-in-one signal processing suite for mixing vocals in your music. It contains 7 routable signal processing elements along with input and output controls. The AVA-VF is a “greatest hits” compilation of Harrison’s most sought-after console elements, specifically selected for mixing vocals!
AVA Vocal Flow features:
- Vocal Character: A unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to “follow” the pitch of the vocal notes.
- 32c Channel EQ: A 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c consoles’s highly sought after channel EQ.
- De-Esser: A specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
- Leveler: A handy Compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
- Vocal Effects: Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input and Output Trim.
AVA Vocal Flow (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for the intro price of $89 USD until September 6th, 2020 (MSRP $179 USD).
More information: Harrison Consoles