Harvest Plugins has released an update to Harvest, a MIDI plugin that aims to provide a unique approach to writing melodies using randomness.
Version 1.2.0 has improved options for exporting MIDI.
Harvest is a MIDI sequence generator. It’s a VST Plugin that can produce melodies, chords, and drum patterns. Generate unique loops, subtly tweak melodies or create MIDI chaos.
Changes in Harvest v1.2.0
- Added Drag and Drop to VST and AU.
- Harvest now recalls its state when host’s project file is saved and loaded.
- Bars knob now automatically adjusts the viewable area to fit.
- Added Sus2 Chord.
- “Minor” scale now refers to Natural Minor rather than Harmonic Minor.
- Note Selection now defaults to C Major scale.
- Rest Knob Level now defaults to 12 o’clock.
- Fixed graphical bugs when selecting preset note selections.
Harvest for Windows and Mac is available for purchase at Plugin Boutique, priced $49 USD.