Heavyocity has released Synthetic Strings, the third release in the NOVO Pack series of virtual instrument libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
Synthetic Strings offers an unmatched anthology of vintage and modern string synthesizers.
Ranging from classic to contemporary, Synthetic Strings brims with all the warmth and depth that these iconic synths can muster, with none of the unreliable tuning issues of the analog versions. There’s a reason these household names have been showing up in studios for decades, and now with the power of the NOVO engine, they’ve been reinvigorated with all-new rhythmic and sound-shaping capabilities.
Heavyocity has taken the tools behind the lush expanses of synth-heavy scores — from films like Dunkirk and The Social Network, and TV shows like Mr. Robot and The Knick — and infused them with new life. With over 200 snapshots delivered in playable, rhythmic performances, and loop formats, and almost a dozen string-based synthesizers to choose from, Synthetic Strings is more than just a fresh take on analog synths, it’s key-down, Raw Inspiration.
NOVO Pack 03: Synthetic Strings features
- 13.6 GB uncompressed (12.1 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression).
- 4,513 Samples.
- 227 Snapshot Presets.
- 6 NKIs.
- 120 Rhythmic Loops, Pedals, and tempo-synced Ambience.
- 81 Sound Sources from 10 Modern & Vintage Synths: Juneau 2, Boomsynth, Analog Brute, Sub 307, StringFett, Nova, Performer One, HY-101, HY-202, String Ensemble.
- Intuitive Sample Browser.
- CYCLE page for advanced granular & rhythmic playback.
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control.
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX.
Synthetic Strings is available from Heavyocity and distributor Plugin Boutique for an intro price of $119 USD until October 22nd, 2018 (regular $149 USD). The pack does not require the purchase of NOVO.
More information: Heavyocity Synthetic Strings