Geodesics Vultiverse has announced the release of Hexaquark, a quantum chromodynamic trigger sequencer for the free VCV Rack Eurorack simulation software.
Hexaquark is the first module of the premium VCV Rack collection Geodesics Vultiverse, created by developer Leonardo Laguna Ruiz from Vult DSP and designer Pyer from Geodesics.
HEXAQUARK is a polyrhythmic drum sequencer with 6 channels, expressive velocity, and dynamic envelope outputs.
A tool to write micro beats by composing with virtual particles, antimatter, uncertainty, and quantum void…
- 6 channels with trigger and CV output (modulation, velocity, or dynamic envelope).
- 4 pages of 16 steps per channel, with 6 scenes recallable with CV.
- 12 microsteps per steps for all kinds of tuplets.
- Beat skipping, polyrhythm, and probability on all levels.
- Virtual beat particles for temporary or permanent randomization.
Geodesics Vultiverse is available on the VCV Store at an early adopter price of $15 USD, before more modules get added to the collection.
More information: Geodesics Vultiverse