The new STS (Space Transition Synthesizer) synthesizer is featuring the eXTended Wave-Transition method with two Transition modes and a new set of PCM-waves for absolute unique Soundscapes & Textures.
This is a free preview to the forthcoming Pro version!
The basic features
- 4 digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by around 40 selectable waveforms (more in Pro Version)
- 2 resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass)
- 3 ADSR-style envelope generators
- 2 LFO (bpm-synced)
- 1 LFO with shapeable and even patternlike waveforms (bpm-synced)
- 1 Sample & Hold (bpm-synced)
- 1 LFO (bpm-synced) for alternate Transition mode
- Stereo delay
- 2 “Transit(ion)”-modes
- Gimmick (to optionally fill the empty space in the mid – space is needed for add. features in the Pro version)
Although this is an amazingly “simple” structured synthesizer it gains its astounding sound from the Transition method between the oscillators.
The forthcoming Pro version will have several additional features like loading of User Soundfonts & wavefiles (up to 24 Bit), more modulation-options, more voices instead of four with this prototype version, more inbuilt waves etc.
Check out the Algorithmic website for more information and a link to download STS-21 FP.