Hideaway Studio has announced The String Collection, a string synthesizer sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
It features 16 synthetic strings presented in the 4 voice layering engine made by carefully blending and tube processing several native analog sources including 1938 Novachord, 1972 Eminent 310U, 1978 ARP Omni, SE Omega 8 and Crumar Bit One as well as several experimental discrete analog/tube based exponential sawtooth, waveshaping, passive L/C and EQ circuits.
The String Collection features
- 244 generously long 24-bit samples.
- 16 multi-sampled voices/partials.
- 4-Voice Layering Engine with ability to save.
- 12 editable example instrument patches.
- 2 example layered multi patches.
- User Manual.
The sample library is available to purchase for £10 GBP. Requires Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher, full version.