The Multiband Bitcrusher I is a multiple bitcrush & downsample VST plug-in.
It selects from the signal 4 frequency bands – Low; Middle Low; Middle High; High – and then processes it through the bitcrusher and/or the downsampler and/or the grinder.
Frequency cut point for each band is selectable in a variable range depending on the band; not selected frequencies are cut.
- 4 selectable frequency ranges: Low band (250/500 Hz) – Middle-Low Band (500/2000 Hz) Middle-High Band. (2000/8000 Hz) High band (7000/16000 Hz).
- Selective Bitcrush & Downsample for each band.
- Additional “grind” for each band to squash more your signal.
- Additional gain for each band.
- Mute-solo-bypass for each band for better control of the bitcrushing process.
- Enabling/disabling postfilter for each band.
- Main Wet/Dry & gain controls.
- Midi Learn (Please note that in SE edition you can automate and also customize parameters of only Low and Mid-low bands).
A Standard Edition (SE) is available for free. Other versions have more options and can be purchased with paypal on the Hilofi site.