HOFA Plugins has announced the HOFA SYSTEM 1, a modular effect plugin that allows flexible routing of various FX modules.
Besides AlgoVerb – an algorithmic reverb with frequency dependent decay time shaping – HOFA SYSTEM contains modules for dynamics (compressor, gate, expander), an 11-band parametric EQ, micro pitch shifting, distortion, delay, gain, pan and has various routing possibilities (M/S, dual mono, feedback, parallel, multiband).
Altogether this provides you with many possibilities for creating custom effect chains – for mixing as well as for sound design.
HOFA SYSTEM 1 features
- Realistic early reflections and dense, smooth reverb.
- Impressive algorithms: ambience, plate, chamber, concert hall, cathedral & huge – more are in preparation for a free update.
- Large number of specialised presets for all kinds of purposes.
- Innovative 3-band DecayTime filter section for instinctive sound shaping and effective colouring of the reverb sound.
- Vintage mode with downsampling to the technical specifications of digital reverbs of the 1970s and 80s.
- 2 modulation modes (clean & vintage).
- What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) user inteface.
- All controls are optimized for effective and musical use.
- True stereo signal processing.
- Up to 32x oversampling.
- AlgoVerb can be inserted as an individual plugin and offers incredible possibilties in combination with HOFA SYSTEM.
HOFA SYSTEM for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) can be preordered for 49.90 EUR. The initial setup includes 15 modules. Release in scheduled for January, 2017.