HOFA Plugins has announced the release of the HOFA IQ-EQ V3 effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
There never was a better sounding or more versatile “EQ compressor channel strip”.
The creative functionality of this plugin will let your former favourites become the number-two choice.
Mixing and mastering gets astonishingly easy…
HOFA IQ-EQ V3 features
- Extended Frequency Range 1 Hz – 40 kHz in each of the 6 bands.
- 16 different filter types (6 shelves, 4 hicuts, 4 lowcuts, peak, flat).
- Up to 32x oversampling.
- Channelstrip mode.
- Stereo, left, right, mid or side editing per band.
- IQ-dynamics per band.
- Look ahead & live mode.
- Sidechain (extern & intern variable, e.g. 100 Hz controls 10 kHz).
- Hi-and low-cut with selectable 6/12/24/48 dB slope.
- Analyser with hold-function.
- Solo-monitoring function of the IQ-Eq bands.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- Interactive tooltips & Manual onboard.
- “Set as Default”-Preset.
- Works with all common sampling frequencies.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs.
The HOFA IQ-EQ effect plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 99.90 EUR until January 6th, 2013.
More information: HOFA Plugins