HOFA has released version 2.0.4 of IQ-Analyser, a spectrum and sound analysis effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
In countless studios all over the world, the IQ-Analyser has become an essential tool for spectrum and sound analysis. With Version 2 it has grown even more powerful and sets standards in respect of workflow, possibilities and precision.
Changes in IQ-Analyser v2.0.4
- Signal types M/S and L/R (double curves).
- All reference curves are available as mid, side, left and right signal.
- Analysing (multiple) files can be done in background without blocking the DAW.
- Sine tones acn be played from virtual keyboard.
- Zoom handling imroved (+/- buttons, zoom presets).
- Mouseover buttons to switch on/off analyser, frequency correlator, meter, goniometer.
- Meter colour can be selected.
- Multiple lines can be soloed.
- Signal processing of parts that are not displayed is turned off.
- Performance optimization and improved display of frequency correlator.
IQ-Analyser for WIndows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for 129.90 EUR.