Holderness Media has announced the release of Johnny Mini, a stereo multiwave tremolo effect app for iPhone.
Johnny Mini is a powerful and versatile stereo multiwave tremolo effect designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, perfect for adding everything from classic guitar amp style tremolo to pulsating, rhythmic multiwave modulation effects for guitar, synths, voice and more. Harmonic Tremolo modes create vintage phaser and univibe like tones, you can also modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, Johnny Mini can process external hardware by connecting a professional USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam or Apogee ONE, and many more compatible USB interfaces. You can also use the built in headset microphone. Guitarists can use the effects live by connecting the output of their audio interface to an amp.
Johnny Mini supports USB MIDI interfaces via the Camera Connection kit, Bluetooth MIDI (iOS 8), Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller’s knobs and sliders to control Johnny’s effect parameters.
Johnny Mini features
- Control Left and Right channel Tremolo Rate, Depth, Shape, and Multiwave parameters to produce everything form subtle tremolo to wildly modulated stereo tremolo effects.
- Multiple modes including Classic Tremolo and Harmonic Tremolo.
- Modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
- BPM synced tremolo including MIDI clock sync, independent per channel or linked.
- Audiobus compatible with state saving.
- Inter-app Audio compatible.
- Compatible with USB audio interfaces.
- Works great with guitar interfaces such as the Apogee Jam, Jam96k.
- Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn.
- Supports MIDI over Bluetooth (iOS 8, receiver).
Johnny Mini is available for purchase for the introductory price of $0.99 USD.