Holderness Media has launched Stereo Designer, an easy to use multi-purpose stereo shaper and Mid/Side processing effect for iPad.
Designed for use with the Audiobus app, Stereo Designer lets you easily sculpt the stereo image of input sources such as vocals, guitar and synths. Create unique wide stereo images, stereoize a mono input, apply mid/side processing and more.
Stereo Designer also works as an Inter-app Audio effect inside hosts such as AudioShare, Auria, Cubasis and Apple’s own Garageband.
Stereo Designer features
- Control individual Left/Right channel volume, panning, filter and more.
- Mid/Side (M/S) processing mode lets you adjust the volume, high and low pass filters for Mid and Side independently.
- Widen or reduce the stereo width of an input signal.
- Independent panning position of each channel, allowing for interesting stereo placement.
- Individual High and Low Pass filter per channel for additional stereo shaping.
- Phase (polarity) invert Left/Right channels.
- Isolate the Left or Right channel and manipulate the resulting mono signal.
- “Stereoize” mono inputs using individual channel delay + High and Low Pass filters.
- Sum Left and Right channels to mono.
Stereo Designer is now available on the App Store for $2.99 USD.