Homegrown Sounds has launched version 1.3 of Cassetto, a cassette based instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Cassetto sees another major update mainly focused on the arpeggiator with the introduction of 6 Modulation sequencers and a Scale Re-Mapper. The introductory No Brainer Group buy which costs just $14.99 is entering it’s final week and so far has achieved 4 bonus products.
Changes in Cassetto v1.3
- Improved the Visibility of the Information Panel.
- Length Mode for the ARP Chord Modes that only triggers new notes if they are not already playing, using the length slider can create some interesting rhythmic results, and can be automated..
- 3 Root Modes for the ARP where the Root note decides the Key and Scale that all other Notes pass through..
- “High & CHORD ARP” Mode Added – Lowest Note plays the Pitch Sequence, other notes play without Pitch sequencer.
- “Low & CHORD ARP” Mode Added – Lowest Note plays the Pitch Sequence, other notes play without Pitch sequencer.
- Scale Re-mapper added to to the ARP Pitch output.
- Each Sequencer now has a Repeat Button which will cause each step to repeat x times before moving on. The Repeat Time is set by the Repeat Slider which previously only affected Pitch..
- Added Modulation Sequencers to the ARP for Filter 1 & 2, Resonance 1 & 2, Filter Decay and Volume Release..
- Percentage Knob for controlling the overall level of the Modulation Sequencers..
- Sustain Pedal Now works as expected when the ARP is disabled.
- Added 22 Custom LFO Shapes.
- 12 Multi Waveforms using multiple single cycles added to the Waveform Selections.
- Panel Selection is now sticky and can be saved by Saving the Cassetto .nki.
- Fixed a bug where negative Keyboard → Filter didn’t invert.
- Fixed a bug where the display flickered occasionally.
- Fixed a bug where the ARP length when extreme could cause polyphony runaway.
Cassetto is still available for just $14.99 USD in the group buy until October 31st, 2016 (regular $59.99 USD).