Homegrown Sounds has released Astralis FX, a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Astralis FX is based on the Effects of the the Astralis Range of Synthesizers and offers a world of possibilities of Sound Transformation, ranging from Lush Pads to Industrial Destruction. The FX in Astralis Synths play a large part in shaping their sound, the idea with FX is that the same can be applied to any Live sound source sent through the plugin such as drumloops or Guitars etc.
Astralis FX features
- SoundScaper – Includes this Echo/Comb/Reverb effect capable of creating Fluidic Landscapes.
- Organic – Effect for Creating Modulating Organic Tones
- Flanger/Filter – Provides a choice of Flanger or Modulated Filter with a unique LFO with 100’s of shape combinations
- Stereo Delay – Freeform or Tempo Synced
- Advanced Ring Modulator
- 8 Band EQ
- Programmable Gapper – With attack, release, mix, width and a programmable step controls
- Modulation sequencer – can be assigned to Filter plus one other destination
- LFO – Unique LFO with customizable shape (plus over 300 predefined shapes) which can be assigned to Filter plus one other destination
- Resonant Filter – A choice of many filter types including low passes, hi passes, band passes, notch, hi shelf, low shelf and comb types, cascadable up to 8 times
- Drive – Auto Leveling Distortion
- Extensive Randomization options – Global Randomizer plus many local randomizers in each section.
- Default – Resets to Basic settings at the click of a button
- Direct WAV Recorder – Auto naming with a choice of 16/24/32/32 bit float bit depths
- 128 Presets – Easy to Randomize your own.
Astralis FX is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for £10 GBP, or as part of the Astralis VST Collection (including current and future products) for £45 GBP.
Visit Homegrown Sounds for more information.