Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of Cassetto, a Kontakt instrument library featuring a synthesizer emulation with a unique character.
At it’s heart it has Multi-Sampled Oscillators sampled from Cassette using the raw oscillators of an Analog Four Synthesizer as the sound source. It is a full featured Synthesizer with a built in preset system and the ability to save your own. It makes full use of a larger GUI size (1000×700) that Kontakt 5.6 introduced, so that all parameters are on the screen to make creating sounds easy.
There is also an advanced Arpeggiator which runs as a standard ARP, but with an additional 6 sequencers for targeting parameters such as Pitch, step length and Pan. Each Sequencer can have it’s own independent Step size which can lead to some complex polyrhythms with little effort.
- 2 Oscillators with both multi-sampled cassette sampled sound and single cycle Waveforms.
- Noise Oscillator sampled from Tape.
- Unstable for warbling the oscillator pitch.
- Dual Filters with a large choice of filter types.
- Parallel Filters or One for each Oscillator.
- 2 LFOs with selectable Waveforms, LFO1 resets on note, LFO2 is free running.
- Random LFO of the Filter.
- Filter Envelope for the Cutoff, Pitch and Optional Volume of Oscillator 2.
- VCA Envelope for Volume Control.
- Reverb with 50 Impulse Responses.
- Modulator with a choice from Chorus, Flanger or Phaser.
- Arpeggiator with Sequencers for various parameters.
- Preset Browser with the ability to save presets.
- Global Randomizer and Default, with the ability to save you own Default preset.
- Section Default and Randomizer buttons.
- over 200 Presets (with more to come).
Cassetto for Kontakt 5.6 (full version) is available now in a ‘no brainer’ Group Buy for just $14.99 USD until October 31st, 2016 (regular $59.99 USD).
With every 50 people that sign up, a free product of your choice will be added to the deal from the HGS Kontakt and Synth Preset Releases.