Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Soundiron’s recent Hopkin Instrumentarium: Metaltines, a Kontakt instrument library featuring the sounds of an expressively nuanced assortment of metal lamellaphones from the mind of master instrument inventor Bart Hopkin.
Featuring 4 unique instruments with wildly distinctive shapes and mechanics, but with the same sharp, yet richly resonant metal essence that shimmers brightly through each one. It includes the mallet K1 & K2, Sit or Play, and T-Rod-on-Tine. We’ve included a wide spectrum of playable articulations, sound-design textures, pads, drones and multiple microphones/channel options to give you complete musical freedom.
This collection offers you a broad, flexible palette of musical colors and comes equipped with easy-to-use layer mixing, performance tools, 20 custom fx presets and special effects to spark your creativity. It’s Made For Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with Komplete Kontrol and S-Series hardware.
Hopkin Instrumentarium: Metaltines features
- 6 Master presets and 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 4 Unique Hand-crafted metal lamellophones each with 2 mic positions.
- Percussive knock effects, glisses and bonus ambient effects, pads and drones.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- 11,442 stereo samples.
- 7.05 GB once installed.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments.
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.
The Metaltines library is on sale for $29 USD until April 16th, 2020.
More information: Soundiron