HoRNet Plugins has released AutoGain Pro MK2, a flexible volume processor with mid/side processing option.
The plugin uses the same processing code as AutoGain Pro but doubles the processing units providing two different detectors and two different processors.
AutoGain Pro MK2 can emulate the behavior of the original AutoGain when set in “classic” mode, but it can also work in stereo or mid/side mode. Each of the detectors can use one of the five different source between internal or external types, each of the processors can use detector one or detector two as it source.
This kind of configuration gives AutoGain Pro MK2 a high amount of flexibility that will let you get not just basic volume automation, but features that belongs to the compressors or transient shaper realm.
AutoGain Pro MK2 features
- Two detectors and two processors.
- Five different sources for each detector.
- Internal and external sources for detectors.
- gate from -60dB to 0dB for each detector.
- independent attack and release for each detector and processor.
- high pass and low pass filters on the detectors input.
- detectors gain adjustable from -30dB to +30dB.
- peak or RMS processing.
- reverse gain operation for each processor.
- “classic”, “stereo” and “mid/side” mode.
- can write and read automation.
- independent adjustment of minimum and maximum gain range up to 100dB.
- relative gain range adjustment.
- graphical display for each detector and processor.
- Mac OS X (>=10.6 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, AAX and RTAS format.
AutoGain Pro MK2 is available for purchase for 26.99 EUR. AutoGain Pro users can upgrade for 3.99 EUR.