HoRNet Plugins has announced the release of the HoRNet HCS1, a faithful recreation of the vintage Boss Compressor Sustainer guitar pedal.
HoRNet HCS1 is the faithful recreation of a very famous guitar pedal effect that has been produced from mid seventies to mid eighties, it’s designed to give more sustain to your guitar, and it does it acting like a compressor.
The plugin recreates the peculiar effect the pedal has on the dynamics and give you that particular sound, made famous by guitarist al over the world, in your computer.
Even though the original hardware was designed for guitar, this plugin works wonder on a lot of other sources like keyboards and, if you want to really smash them, drum bus.
HoRNet HCS1 features
- Faithful recreation of the hardware compressor behaviour.
- Controls for “attack”, “sustain” and “level”.
- Option to enable “bright” modification to original circuit.
- Analog emulation with saturation and hiss.
- Saturation and hiss can be optionally disabled.
- Dry/Wet knob to create parallel compression.
- Internal 4x oversampling.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet HCS1 is available for 9.99 EUR. Owners of the Complete Bundle or Guitar Bundle can purchase the plugin for 5.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plugins