HoRNet Plugins has announced the release of an extended version of its free Harmonics plugin. An exciter, saturation and clipper processor, Harmonics Pro adds overtones to the input signal.
You can add up to 10 different harmonics and of course you can choose the level and phase relationship of each.
This is the core of the plugin but to make it more versatile and interesting we added: pre-emphasis and de-emphasis filters, a soft clipper and an hysteresis module that allows harmonics to behave like a tube a transformer or a magnetic tape.
Harmonics Pro features
- Up to 10 different harmonics can be added to original signal.
- Master control for harmonics level.
- Soft clipper.
- Pre emphasis and de emphasis eq with up to 4 different filters.
- Hysteresis simulation (transformer, tube and magnetic tape behavior).
- Input and output level can be linked to keep level constant.
- Separate dry and wet controls.
- Intelligent oversampling that allows the plugin to always work internally at 192Khz.
- Vector user interface which is sharp on every resolution.
- Freely resizable user interface.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX), Harmonics Pro is available to purchase for 10.99 EUR. Owners of the free Harmonics can get the plugin for only 5.49 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plugins