HoRNet Plugins has released a precise and versatile equalizer with a handy spectrum analyzer. The Total EQ lets you control every parameter of each equalizer band from a control point on the frequency chart for ease of use.
Total EQ offers up to 12 different bands, which can behave like digital precise EQs or can have an analog character.
The analog emulation in this plugin is the most advanced we have ever made, of course it emulates the saturation of analog gear but also the component tolerance so that no band behaves like another. In a few words it means a slight level of unpredictability that make things more interesting and “alive”.
Each band can work like any of the 17 different available filter type, including low pass, high pass, band pass, high shelf, low shelf and the classic fully parametric peak equalizer.
In addition to the standard eq controls specific to the filter type, every band can work as a dynamic filter borrowing the automatic attack and release and the automatic threshold from our HoRNet DynEQ, this approach gives you easy control on the dynamic behaviour of the each band without needing many controls and making dynamic EQ as easy as dragging a dot on the screen.
Total EQ features
- Realtime spectrum analyzer.
- Equalizer response curve display.
- Up to 12 different equalizer bands.
- 17 different filter types for each band.
- Each band can act as a standard or dynamic eq.
- Separate control for analog response emulation for each band.
- Separate control for analog saturation for each band.
- Separate control for analog saturation amount for each band.
- Global analog emulation and saturation switches.
- Automatic output compensation on input level change.
- Constant loudness monitoring.
- Resizable interface, hardware accelerated.
The EQ is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, priced 27.99 EUR.
In related news, HoRNet is offering its SW34EQ MK2 smooth analog equalizer as a free download for a limited time.
More information: HoRNet Plugins