HoRNet Plugins has announced an update to the TotalEQ visual parametric equalizer effect plugin with a spectrum analyzer.
The peculiar feature of TOTAL EQ is that every parameter of each equalizer band can be controlled from the control point on the frequency chart, this simply means that you will never have to look around to find the controls for the band you are editing, but everything will be there right at your mouse pointer reach.
Changes in TotalEQ v1.2.0
- Reworked band controls to improve usability.
- Added Listen button for every band.
- Added Mute button for every band.
- Added Source selector and M/S mode for every band.
- Fixed issue with mouse pointer disappearing when dragging Q slider.
TotalEQ costs 27.99 EUR. The update is free for current owners of the plugin.
More information: HoRNet Plugins