HoRNet has announced the release of Guitar Kit, a complete guitar sound solution that includes and amplifier, cabinet and microphone emulation.
Guitar Kit uses physical models to build many type of sounds letting you choose the tubes for each section of the amplifier, the cabinet speaker, cabinet type, microphone type and placement.
Each of the thee modules of Guitar Kit can be turned on and off separately so you can create different sounds from the typical guitar sound and also use the cabinet or microphone emulation on different sources.
Guitar Kit works in real time without any latency and can be used in a live situation thanks to its low CPU usage even with “high quality” mode enabled (high quality oversampled the processing 8x).
Guitar Kit features
- Each module can be turned on or off individually.
- Amplifier simulation made by three tube stage (high gain, preamp, power amp).
- Tubes can be chosen between 6 different models for preamp and 6 models for power amp.
- Tone stack section can be chosen between three models or turned off.
- Amp module can work in standard (4x oversampling) or high quality mode (8x oversampling).
- Cabinet can be chosen between open or closed.
- Speaker model can be chosen between4 different models.
- Cabinet resonance is modeled on the specific speaker chosen.
- Microphone model can be chosen between 4 different models.
- Microphone distance from speaker can be freely adjusted.
- Microphone position on the speaker axis can be freely adjusted.
- Frequency response based on microphone position ant type is faithfully modeled.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
Guitar Kit is available for purchase for 31.99 EUR.