HoRNet Plugins has announced that its SW34EQ MK2 equalizer effect plugin is available to download for free for a limited time.
The SW34EQ MK2 is a digital version of the EQ found in an American console. It features the typical analog EQ sound and controls.
Hi everyone, we know it’s a very hard time for large part of the world and because of the required lockdown to contain the COVID19 virus contagion we must stay at home. To help you we decided to set one of our plugins free, the analog equalizer SW34EQ MK2.
SW34EQ MK2 features
- 4 band analog equalizer.
- High and low shelf filters.
- 2 parametric filters with three different Q.
- High pass filter with adjustable frequency and 18dB/octave slope.
- Low pass filter with adjustable frequency and 12dB/octave slope.
- Automatic input level adjustment to 0VU.
- Automatic output compensation for input knob.
- Analog emulation with saturation and hiss.
- Adjustable saturation level.
- Adjustable hiss level.
- Automatic internal oversampling to guarantee best sound.
Regularly 19.99 EUR, you can get the plugin for free with coupon code SW34EQMK2FREE until April 3rd, 2020.
The plugin comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: HoRNet Plugins