Humanoid Sound Systems has launched Enzymatic Synthesis 1, a new soundset for the Enzyme synthesizer instrument.
Enzymatic Synthesis 1 is the exciting new preset bank for Enzyme and Enzyme Player created by renowned sound designer Julian Ray.
It contains 50 unique presets to enrich your music with Textured, Complex and Organic sounds that bring an Epic, Mysterious and Sensual touch to any musical project. Based in a wide range from soft and misty (Noosphere) to crisp and bright (Scanned Clavinet) these sounds will fit well in the mix.
Every preset contains virtually limitless variations thanks to the clever use of Enzyme’s performance parameters.
The soundset is available for purchase for $15.99 USD.
Humanoid Sound Systems has also updated Enzyme and Enzyme Player to version 1.0.51.
Among other improvements, this version offers a considerable performance improvement, allowing it to be run on machines with slower processors and leaving more CPU resources for your other virtual instruments.
Changes in Enzyme v1.0.51
- Hold (CC64), Sustenuto (CC65), All Sounds Off (CC120), All Notes Off (123) standard CC handling fixed.
- Improved efficiency, especially in presets that have a lot of modulation and at high host sample rates.
- Added category menu which takes the category names from the start of the preset names. Selected category is saved into projects (and should be restored when reloading) but not presets..
- Made modulator and parameter names always visible in mod matrix.
- Fixed alignment of page buttons.
Visit Humanoid Sound Systems for more information.