Humanoid Sound Systems has released version 2.0.11 of Scanned Synth Pro, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for PC and Mac.
Scanned Synth uses a unique new form of synthesis inspired by advances in digital music theory. It is designed to create rich complex digital tones and fantastic sound effects, while using simplifed controls and traditional synths techniques such as filters, lfo’s and effects.
Perfect for biting metallic growls, movement filled pads, and weird modular-like sound effects, ScannedSynth Pro provides a unique sound that is constantly changing and new every time you press a key.
Changes in Scanned Synth Pro v2.0.11
- OSX performance improved.
- Fixed issue with running more than one instance under OSX.
- Added missing controls to “classic” skin.
- Fixed issue with loading host project files saved using versions of the plugin prior to 2.0.9 on PowerPC platforms.
- Added version number to GUI (on info page).
- Fixed version numbering in AU version.
Scanned Synth Pro is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU) as a pay whatever price you like product. All existing users can download the update from the support section of the site.