HY-Plugins has announced the release of HY-Delay4, an updated version of the delay audio effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The update of the multi-mode delay comes with three new delay types, a new waveshaper and fx modulation.
- 5 delay modes (Simple, Dual, Grain, Groove, PM) + Bypass mode.
- Adjustable processing order (Delay, Amp, WS, EQ, FX1, FX2).
- Drag and drop for modulation assignment.
- 4 modulation generators(5 types).
- 4 macro controls.
- Editable waveshaper.
- Side-chain input for Ducker and Envelope follower.
- Re-scaleble interface.
Users of version 2 and 3 of HY-Delay can upgrade at no charge.
A free demo is available for download (VST/AU) and you can also get the free version with a single delay mode.
More information: HY-Plugins