Changes in HY-Slicer v1.1.0
- Fixed playback speed doesn’t work correctly when host samplerate is changed.
- Added slice in order button to the arranger panel.
- Added double click to load sample support to the file browser.
- Added preview level control knob to the file browser.
- Added midi trigger mode.
Changes in HY-SEQ16x3v2 v1.1.3
- Fixed snapshot bank doesn’t work properly.
- Fixed existing preset files doesn’t list up on file explorer when saving preset.
- Added preset file drag and drop support.
- Added clear snapshot bank and clear snapshot buttons.
Changes in HY-Filter3 v1.1.0
- Fixed arrow buttons of sStep SEQ/LFO cause plugin crash.
- Added modulation depth exponential mode.
The updates are now available. New users can purchase HY-Slicer, HY-Filter3 and HY-SEQ16x3v2 for $50 USD, $45 USD and $40 USD, respectively. Free versions with limited features are available for download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: HY-Plugins