HY-Plugins has released an update to the HY-POLY synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.07 of the polyphonic synthesizer with MIDI and audio effects includes various new features and fixes.
Changes in HY-POLY v1.07
- Add: Oscillator phase control (Full version only).
- Add: Mod sources mono/poly switches.
- Add: Mono mode option.
- Add: Oscillator tune modulation range setting.
- Add: Popup value display option (Full version only).
- Add: FM modulation option button.
- Fix: Synthesizer voice allocation doesn’t work properly.
- Fix: 32-bit version crash issue.
- Fix: The amp envelope is attenuated unnecessarily.
- Fix: The preset browser doesn’t handle sub-folders properly.
- Fix: One shot mode of the step sequencer doesn’t work properly.
- Fix: LFO offset control doesn’t work properly.
- Fix: Delay time of delay effects doesn’t be initialized properly.
- Fix: Plugin latency doesn’t be set properly.
- Fix: Multipoint envelope doesn’t output correct values.
HY-POLY costs $60 USD. A free version with limited features is available to download in VST/VST3 and AU formats.
The HY-SeqCollection2 multi-mode sequencer has been updated to version 1.25. The update includes a new simple scale FX, randomize all button, horizontal parameter lock button, and a resizable modulation source panel.
The full version costs $55 USD, while the free version features only the Hexa sequencer mode, a single modulation unit, and 3 MIDI effects.
More information: HY-Plugins