HY-Plugins has announced an update to the HY-POLY software synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.1 comes with new color schemes, a phase distortion oscillator, and more.
It’s a subtractive type poly phonic synthesizer with midi effects and audio effects. And many of synth and audio fx parameters can be modulated.
You can create wide variety of synth sound with those midi/audio fx and modulations.
Changes in HY-POLY v1.1
- Added: New color schemes.
- Added: Phase Distortion Oscillator.
- Added: Knob value display.
- Added: Exponential button for FX D/W control(only for Delay effects and Reverb).
- Fixed: When using both units of the arpeggiator, the mod value doesn’t output properly.
- Fixed: Last preset name is not recalled correctly when opening your song project.
- Fixed: The arpeggiator doesn’t output mod signal correctly, if the triggered step is off.
- Improved: GUI rendering.
HY-POLY is available in VST/VST3, and AU plugin formats, priced $60 USD. A free version with some limitations is available to download.
More information: HY-Plugins