HY-Plugins has released an update to the recent HY-SEQ32 sequencer plugin. Version 1.0.5 fixes various bugs and adds some new presets.
This is a 32 step sequencer inspired by analog sequencers. You can create constantly changing patterns by using the parameter modulations.
Changes in HY-SEQ32 v1.0.5
- Add: New presets by Aequor Sound.
- Fix: Snapshot chainer doesn’t sync to a host song position correctly.
- Fix: Snapshot data doesn’t be recalled correctly.
- Fix: Preset name doesn’t be recalled properly.
- Fix: Timing issue of the MIDI recorder.
- Fix: Recorded MIDI data will disappear, when the plugin GUI is closed.
- Fix: Initialize All Parameters doesn’t work correctly.
- Fix: Rootshift button and Step knob display doesn’t sync correctly.
- Fix: Some minor things.
The plugin is available for only $35 USD at ADSR Sounds until June 25th, 2021 (regular $50 USD). It comes in VST/VST3 and AU formats for Windows and Mac.