HY-Plugins has updated the HY-SeqCollection multi-mode sequencer and HY-RPE block-based grid sequencer, two VST plugins for Windows and Mac.
Changes in HY-SeqCollection v1.1.6
- Accent in AcidSeq mode didn’t work correctly after last update (fixed).
- Start/size control in AcidSeq mode didn’t work correctly after last update (fixed).
- Slider value of step seq and HexaSeq can now be changed with mouse wheel.
Changes in HY-RPE v220.127.116.11
- Forgot to remove time period flag for beta test (removed).
- Humanize function added to each track setting.
- Slider value can now be changed with mouse wheel.
HY-RPE and HY-SeqCollection are available for Windows and Mac (VST), priced at $35 USD and $40 USD, respectively.
More information: HY-Plugins