HY-Plugins has released an update to its recently released HY-Slicer sample slicer and step sequencer plugin for Windows and Mac.
The update comes with various improvements and fixes, including browser arrow buttons for loading samples, mono voice mode, a groove randomizer and more.
You can slice loaded sample into max 32 and those slice will be triggered by internal step sequencer.
You can set slice index, on/off, division, playhead shape, reverse on/off, pitch, trigger prob, attack, gate and level per step.
Changes in HY-Slicer v1.0.51
- Fixed sound distortion issue.
- Fixed sequencer speed recalling issue.
- Fixed pattern chainer doesn’t work correctly.
- Improved slice randomize.
- Added browser arrow buttons.
- Added mono voice mode.
- Added groove knob randomizer.
- Added groove knob lock.
- Added flac format support.
HY-Slicer (VST/AU) costs $50 USD. A free version with limited features is available for download.
More information: HY-Plugins