DopeSONIX has released its latest virtual instrument Hype Future Sounds, rompler that brings a collection of 300 futuristic sounds to your music productions.
Hype includes 8-bit sounds, arps, bass, keys, leads, pads, vox, and modern fx.
There is a sound going around at the moment, in fact, it’s been bouncing around for a while, occasionally threatening to break into the mainstream but ultimately retreating back to the underground. It’s not Future Bass or EDM, it’s not LoFi or Hip-Hop… it’s somehow of all these things, all chopped up, side-chained, and then compressed into a sleazy electronic pulse.
The Hype: Future Sounds plug-in includes three hundred fresh patches and plus a variety of essential FX which will enable you to captures this LA Beats inspired sound without the need for a collection of analogue or VST synths.
Load up your computer, fire up your DAW, install Hype, add HUGE amounts of your favourite delay and reverb, play or program a dope MIDI section, put it on repeat and explore the huge variety of sounds Hype offers…enjoy!
Hype Future Sounds features
- 300 Futuristic presets including leads, pads, keys, bass, vox, and more.
- 100 key-labelled MIDI files for all styles including chord progressions, melodies, and basslines.
- Built-in flexible pitch, pan, glide and gain controls.
- Includes a built-in analogue style reverb.
- Includes a built-in High/Low Pass Filter.
- Poly, mono, and legato modes.
- Stereo output level meter.
- Full ADSR controls.
- Ultra-low CPU usage.
- Ultra-fast patch loading.
Available in VST and AU plugin formats, Hype is on sale at Plugin Boutique for the intro price of £29.95 GBP / $39 USD until December 6th, 2020.
More information: DopeSONIX