Iced Audio has updated its AudioFinder audio library and production base station for Mac to version 5.5.5.
AudioFinder is fast at finding your sounds, really fast, and it’s designed to adapt to your unique workflow. Browse the file system natively with Finder, or browse with AudioFinder’s advanced file browser, or create a database of your sounds because you’re in control.
Changes in AudioFinder v5.5.5
- Added support for using Dropbox.
- When switching in the Sidebar between Saved Lists and Saved Searches the filter field will no longer reset.
- Added a “Save List” button to the sub-tool bar.
- Removed AudioUnit presets from the Sidebar as an option to reduce clutter and speed launching.
- Added keyboard shortcut to “Add BPM to Filename”
- Added customize toolbar icon to the default toolbar setup.
- Fixed crash when clearing tags from thousands of files in one go.
- Fixed a bug in Power Rename
- Fixed a bug in the Metadata Viewer Tags field when used with mutliple selections.
- Other bug fixes.
AudioFinder for Mac OS X 10.6 or later is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.
More information: Iced Audio