iConnectivity has introduced its latest MIDI interface, the mioXC.
Designed around the latest connectivity standards demanded by modern musicians, the pocket-sized mioXC is the world’s first USB Type-C MIDI interface.
Tiny in size and price, yet big on connectivity, mioXC is a pocket-sized powerhouse! mioXC is a fuss-free and simple 1 in 1 out, 16 channel USB-MIDI interface you can use to connect your MIDI compatible gear.
Whether you have a controller keyboard, synthesizer, drum machine or whatever; mioXC lets you connect them to your Mac, PC, iOS, or Android computing device. mioXC is ideal for anyone looking for a simple, compact, yet well-engineered 1 in 1 out MIDI interface that connects to desktop computers and mobile devices alike.
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity: connect seamlessly with most types of modern computers/computing devices.
- 1×1 DIN-MIDI connectivity.
- Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O.
- USB bus powered.
- Plug and play – no drivers needed.
- USB-MIDI Class-Compliant.
- Android compatible: connect easily to most modern Android devices directly via USB-C .
- iOS compatible: works with USB Type-C iOS devices or with Lightning equipped devices using Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter (adapter not included).
- Mac and PC compatible.
- Powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex Processor.
- Designed and engineered in North America by iConnectivity’s award winning development team.
The mioXC has a MSRP of $59.99 USD, with an estimated street price of $49.99 USD.
More information: iConnectivity