Ignite Amps has announced the release of SHB-1, a digital emulation of a tube amplifier for bass.
It has been developed to accurately model its real harware counterpart, built for Subhuman bassist Federico Fulceri by Ignite Amps, in 2012.
From well fat and round tones for blues, to very tight and focused funky sounds, up to all out distorted, jackhammer-like poundings for modern metal, paired with the proper cab, the SHB-1 can cover them all and
then some. Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been took into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time.
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Zero latency.
The SHB-1 is available as a freeware effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
Visit Ignite Amps
for more information.