Igor Vasiliev has released version 1.7 of the SynthScaper soundscapes synthesizer for iPad and iPhone.
The update improves the user interface and adds new modes that make it more convenient to use with MIDI keyboards.
SynthScaper is a synthesizer specially designed for creating, and experimenting with, ambient soundscapes in a wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
Changes in v.17
- New presets inspired by sound of vintage synths.
- Separate ADSR when changing address mask for each voice.
- Sequencer can use range of keys defined by keyboard scale.
- Marks for hold keys mode for virtual and MIDI keyboard.
- Added counter that indicates use samples in presets and scenes.
- Visual meter of velocity for MIDI keyboards.
- Visual meter of modulation wheel for MIDI keyboards.
- MIDI keyboard meters can be disabled in settings.
- Oscillators controls have different color labels.
- Added text labels on oscillator controls.
- Optimization for use on iPhone XR, XS, Max.
- Audiobus SDK 3.0.6 updated.
- Ableton Link SDK 3.0.5 updated.
- Built-in description updated.
- Several bugs have been fixed.
SynthScaper is available from the App Store for $14.99 USD.
More information: SynthScaper